GLOBAL 2000: EARTH FIRST! FOR THE "MASTER RACE"
My transcript of a recent episode of a public access show,
originating in Chicago, called "Broadsides". This episode
featured independent researcher Sherman Skolnick, and author Mark
Sato. Note that in the following I neither necessarily agree nor
disagree with some or all of the views expressed.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
[Sounds of Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture"]
Good evening. Welcome to our program, "Broadsides". I'm Sherman
Skolnick. Our regular moderator, Cliff Kelley, is late. He may
join us before we're finished tonight.
And I'm joined by our regular panelist, Mark Sato, an author and
And tonight, our program is about "Global 2000: Earth First! for
the 'Master Race'".
Uh... Do I gather, Mark, that this is a program that sort of
follows up, that says America and others are following up on
Well, you explain.
Well first of all, if the Earth First!, which is a movement afoot
these days, the push of which is to control population of the
earth. Because, according to the "Earth Firsters", there are too
many people on the earth, and the alleged "carrying capacity" of
the earth is being pushed beyond its limits. And therefore, a lot
of people have to "leave" the planet, somehow, in order for there
to be living space for whoever is left! Presumably, a "master
race". And of course, the Nazis had a term for it, it's a German
term, lebensraum -- which means "living space"! So...
- Which is a term that did apply to Germany because it was a
small country with a large, with a sizeable population.
- Well... It wasn't that sizeable.
But anyway, they thought they were running out of room,
because, you know, the "master race" needs lots of bunnies and
deer to make them feel better. And so, if you have "too many"
people, the bunnies and deer run away, and the "master race", the
people of the "master race" feel very sad!
And so that's one of the problems that is with us today in the
Earth First! movement, which is, there are too many people on
this planet. And we gotta get rid of some of 'em.
- Well, over the years, wars have rid the planet of people. I mean,
I don't know if they went into the ground or left the planet, but
they're gone! Every generation, the young people feel they're
immortal and they start agitating. And the ultra-rich suddenly
decide they want to have a quarrel with the ultra-rich, the
aristocracy, of some other country. And before you know it, they
play martial music, they wave the flag, and before you know,
they're all marching and they're off on the troop trains. And
then the body bags come back. And so we're rid of a whole... I
mean, don't these wars arrange sort of "naturally" or otherwise
for the "elbow room" thing -- lebensraum?
- Sure they do! And that's part of the program -- or maybe I should
say the "pogrom" -- of the "master race" that we have today.
Which is that part of their arsenal is, is war! They do use
- Well what are ya talkin' about?
- Well let's, let's go...
- You're not talkin' about the common people. You're talking about
the aristocracy, right?
- Well, people who consider themselves "the aristocracy". Sure.
- Well we think they're the aristocracy. What do they think?
- Well... yeah. Well they think...
- They're the ruling elite or...
- ...Well they've got no qualms about considering themselves "the
elite" and "above everybody else"...
- Well what are we talkin' about? The Rockefellers, the Marshall
Fields, the Rothschilds...
- Right. At this point in time, sure. All the super-rich people of
the earth who feel that their wealth, or their lineage, or
whatever it is, entitles them to...
- Have they figured out how many people the planet can hold? And
what happens if the planet has too many people?
- Well that's...
- ...sail off into space, being too heavy or something?
- They've already "figured out" how many people the planet can
hold. And they claim we've gone beyond the limit!
- Well what's the limit?
- We've gone beyond the limit! Well, that gets into a topic
that's a little bit, a little bit more advanced.
But first, what I'd like to talk about is, basically, that this
idea has been around for a long time. And the man for whom all
the population control... It's kind of the "god" of the
- The godfather!
- The godfather of the population control people is this guy named
Malthus. And that is where the term, "Malthusian" came from,
And what Mister... Uh, Reverend, actually, Malthus was, was an
agent of the British East India Company. And what he did was he
spread the gospel of the British aristocracy that there were too
many people on the earth, and therefore...
- How long ago was this?
- This was back in the late 1800s [CN -- Sato possibly means "late
18th century"; Malthus lived from 1766 to 1834.], that Mr.
Malthus was spreading his particular poisonous gospel. And one of
the things I'd like to really talk about [that] he said, which
kind of, uh they typify his philosophy: "All children who are
born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population
to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room be made
for them by the death of grown persons. If we dread the too
frequent visitation of the horrid form of famine, we should
assiduously encourage the other forms of destruction." (Such as
war, and disease, and things of that nature.)
And then he said, "In our towns," (that is, in places where there
are a lot of people gathered), "we should court the return of the
plague." (The bubonic plague, he means.) "But above all, we
- Wait a minute! Are you reading from some late-night comedy show?
- This is his, this is his philosophy! That he wanted...
- He wanted the bubonic plague to come back!?
- Right. There are too many people. Obviously, we've gotta get rid
of 'em quickly. And one of the most efficient ways of doing that
was through the bubonic plague. That was their most recent
experience with getting rid of a lot of people in a hurry.
[Continues reading:] "...but above all, we should reprobate
specific remedies for ravaging diseases...." (That is, we should
no longer give people medicine! In other words, we should not try
to cure them when they're sick, or when they have problems.)
"...and restrain those benevolent but much-mistaken men who have
thought they are doing a service to mankind by protecting schemes
for the total extirpation of particular disorders."
In other words, all the research that's being done to eliminate
disease from the earth is foolish, in Reverend Malthus'...
- You know, I think, I begin to think this Malthus, the ghost of
Malthus are still around. Because I've talked to some doctors who
claim that when the doctors' patients get over 65, medicare, in
so many words, says, "Don't send us in the bills on this thing!"
In so many words, like Malthus, "Let 'em 'croak'! I mean, get rid
of 'em!" The minute they get 65.
- Well that's kind of...
- So in other words, they've got a few "Reverend Malthuses" in
medicare and in some of the...
- Well that's the idea behind euthanasia, the euthanasia movement.
People are too old. You know, have you ever seen the movie,
"Solyent Green" where they turned all the old people who are a
little "too old" into little green chips for, for food. 'Cause
the earth was running out of food, obviously the...
- What happened to this guy Malthus? Did someone decide that he was
a surplus and got rid of him? [laughs] That would have been
- Well, unfortunately, he spawned a whole series of little "Junior
Malthuses" who are, who have carried on his tradition! And one of
the most famous of those, of course, was Adolph Hitler. [CN --
But who was Hitler fronting for?] Whose ideas of eugenics, that
is, "racial hygiene", were what caused him to decide that Europe
should be rid of, of the Jews and a lot of other people that were
considered "undesireables" by the...
- ...the gypsies, physical so-called "defects", uh cripples and so
on. He wanted to get rid of all of 'em.
Uh some authors contend that the Harriman family, Averill
Harriman, whose name "popped up" over a series of decades, was in
favor of euthanasia.
- That is correct. As a matter of fact, the Harrimans were part of
a group of bankers who sponsored the 1932 International Eugenics
Conference in New York. And at that conference, a lot of the
ideas of Malthus -- and some more advanced ideas on how to get
rid of people, quickly, from the face of the earth -- were
- But weren't the idea behind eugenics supposedly to have more (I
don't know what to call it), a "master race", more superior
people, by certain types of breeding? In other words, eugenics
and euthanasia weren't exactly synonymous. In other words,
through eugenics they wanted, supposedly, more clever people...
- Well you would wipe out the "undesireable" elements in the so-
called "gene pool". The "gene pool" being a representation of all
the millions and billions of different kinds of genes that people
carry around with them on the earth today.
- Some... I don't know what the professional people are that --
what are they? "Geneologists"? I don't know what... You probably
know what the ones that study that are called.
O.K. Haven't some in that field [genetics], have said that the
different races are better off to have a larger [gene] pool,
because the, for example the inbreeding of the British royal
family has caused a lot of problems that not always gets
published. That insanity grows in their family and the present
Quite true. Quite true, yes.
- ...has got some of their members "tucked away" someplace. And it
was only one of the grocery magazines that pointed out that Queen
Elizabeth (whatever her name is, over there) has got two cousins
who uh, she insisted that they change their name in the "nut
house" because... In other words, insanity goes from inbreeding.
So having a large pool of genes, in the view of some that know
about genetics, is actually better!
- Yes. That's true. But... Uh and these people are aware of that!
- So why could they want to build a "master race"?
- Well, they... You see, they believe that despite the fact that
having a variety of genes in the gene pool is very good, they
still would like to get rid of a lot of people. Because there's
just "too many" people.
Now you mentioned the royal family. Let me give ya a quote from
Prince Phillip, who was the Duke of Edinburgh. And he favored
animals over people! And what he said was, "Every new acre
brought into cultivation" (that is, under farming) "means another
acre denied to wild species." In other words, he was against it.
He was against, he was against more farming. He wanted there to
be more wildlife, because he didn't like people. So...
- O.K. But the point is, though, Hitler and what he stood for was
promoting eugenics. In other words, he was more or less "pruning
out" people. And the ones he didn't want -- the Jews, the
gypsies, invalids, or whatever -- he sent 'em to concentration
camp. Those that could work, he worked 'em to death. And the
other ones died. And historical revisionists would have you
believe that they didn't die because they were gassed (although I
think that they were)... But in any case, we call that...
- They were just... No matter how they did it, they exterminated a
lot of people. They did do that.
- Yeah, right. In other words, millions of people disappeared.
But notice the problem here: the Catholic church promotes uh,
"full speed ahead" on population. Which, it "bugs" me in a way.
Because um, Pope John Paul I, according to the book by David
Yallop called In God's Name, John Paul I was gonna revise their
birth control opposition in that, to spawn children that you
cannot feed is itself a sin. And to that extent they were gonna
modify the Catholic church's program. Because you know, when the
Pope comes visiting to the western hemisphere, he travels through
all these heavily Catholic countries -- Mexico, Central America,
South America -- and in so many words he says, "Full speed
ahead." You know, "Manufacture as many children as you can!"
Because he's against, you know, birth control. And the result is,
that their only cash crop is dope. And so, I mean, nobody
candidly comes right out in front and says, "Well. Everything
south of the United States is based on dope." They don't grow
anything that's that worthwhile other than, you know, I mean
marijuana, the uh, and so on.
What about that? Is there some contradiction between what the
Pope is doing and what the eugenics people are doing? I mean
- Of course there's a dichotomy.
- Yeah, well what about it? What's a dichotomy?
- The division. In other words, on one side you have people who
want to get rid of most of the people on the face of the earth.
And on the other hand you have people who want there to be more
people on earth. And in the case of the Vatican, they would like
there to be more people...
- More Catholics!
- ...because, it means more Catholics! More money in the plate!
- O.K. but notice: David [Yallop] -- His book came out in 1983 and
it seems to be well-documented. And he took the position that,
after 33 days, they poisoned John Paul I because of his policies.
And he [Yallop] proved that there was such a policy and that's
why they killed him [John Paul I]. Of course, the Michael Sindona
scandal, the Mafia and the Vatican Bank had somethin' to do with
the death of John Paul I. But the thesis of his book is that they
poisoned him after 33 days as the Pope because he wanted to
modify the uh, the birth control opposition of the Catholic
Listen. The Catholic church is not noted for being the greatest,
clever people of the 20th century! I mean it was only up until
1806 that you could be thrown out of the church for alleging that
the earth was not flat.
- It's not?
- I mean... Well, all right. In other words, there was the flat
Now up 'til 1806, the Catholic church was the flat earth
committee. You could be expro... Not expropriated, but... What's
- Excommunicated or re-communicated or whatever, for saying that
the world is round!
So in other words, there is a dichotomy. You're saying that
there's some that wanted to limit the population, and the others
wanted uncontrolled population.
- Right. Right. But the people who want to control population --
they just think that there's too many people and they're sucking
up all the earth's resources.
- And the Hitler movement was part of that?
- They were part of it.
Now. And of course, the whole idea was sponsored by the U.S. and
British bankers, the Harriman family being foremost. One of their
progeny, George Herbert Walker Bush, is also a population
control freak. Despite...
- Is he?
- Oh yeah. Despite... He's one of the leading promoters of
population control legislation...
- Well later in this program we're gonna discuss what he did to
"control" population. I mean, something bloody, brutal, and...
- But you know, getting back to the Nazis. Just in case people
think that the Nazis were only trying to get rid of what they
considered to be people who were infirm or less than "genetically
whole". A Berlin attorney named Ludwig Fluugen(sp?) said that
"great talent is associated with defects or weaknesses in other
organs. I call these persons, 'superiority afflicted'." In other
words, they're afflicted with superiority! Not with
- Well under Hitler's program, a lot of those that were hunchbacks
or cripples, whatever, would've been eliminated. And throughout
history, some of the great scientists were uh, "irregulars". In
other words (you know what I mean), they were either too short or
they limped or they had a hunchback. Or whatever. But under
- And in addition...
- Under Hitler's program they would've had only blonde, 6-foot high
- But that wasn't really the only real problem, Sherman. The real
problem was that these people were intellectually superior, and
therefore, able to have great influence in the community. They
didn't want those people around, telling people, "Hey. These
Nazis are out of their minds!" That was one of the big
- So you're saying that the 6-foot high, blonde-haired, teutonic
German types, that were found dead on so many battlefields in the
Second World War, were not the intelligentsia, the very clever
- Well they got rid of them at home! Before they ever got to the
battlefield. They had... Sherman, that's very common in many
dictatorships, where the dictator has to get rid of the
intelligentsia, because they're the only ones who can influence
the people against the dictatorship!
- All right, so what was Hitler's point? What was Hitler trying to
do: weed out the thing and make a "master race"?
- Well... Yeah.
- Well what... This is, this is gonna fall hard on some people:
isn't that the same point that the FBI does? The FBI had a
program, which was brought out...
- It's a "pogrom", Sherman.
- Yeah! It was brought out by an FBI agent named Freedman (maybe he
was the only Jew in the FBI), but he pointed out that his
supervisors have more or less reached the conclusion -- he
testified before Congress -- that blacks are "inferior" and
therefore, even if they get elected, they should be "framed",
removed from office by "frame ups", and if that didn't work, the
implication was to "knock 'em off"! Poison them, kill them.
So in other words, there are Nazi mentalities in the United
- Yeah, that's getting a little ahead of us. Yeah. But that's
- In other words, the [unclear] mentioned theory of the FBI higher-
ups is on this same Nazi principle, right? [Unclear] means like,
"neanderthal". In other words, higher-ups in the FBI...
- Yeah. In other words, the FBI theory is that the Afro-Americans
are "inferior", they're neanderthals, they don't belong here, and
they shouldn't be in office. And therefore, "frame" 'em, jail
'em, or if necessary, poison them.
- That's the same philosophy of...
- It's a Hitler philosophy!
- ...of the Hitler philosophy, but also of the people who are
promoting population control today!
And to give you an example: after the Nazis kind of "went
Well that's your theory that they went away.
- I don't think they went away at all.
- Well, they were...
- I think they're still here!
- ...they were, allegedly, defeated.
But, of course, they didn't go away, precisely because the
people who sponsored the idea of eugenics didn't go away.
- ...a eugenics society in the United States promoting this?
- By and large, the idea of eugenics has floated over to the
- Pollution control and...
- Pollution's about the same thing?
- Yeah. Pollution control means population control, because the
more people you have the more pollution you have, and the more
danger we all face because there's "too many" people on the face
of the earth!
- And the aristocracy, a few years ago, through one of their secret
society meetings -- the Bilderbergs or Trilateral Commission,
whatever -- say, "Hey. All you in the aristocracy! Promote
environmental. We gotta have..."
Where'd they have their conference? In Brazil or something? They
had some big conference: "Promote the Environment".
- Just recently they had the Cairo Conference.
- O.K. So, but what you're saying is, this is just another word for
- That's right.
- ...to "weed out" what they feel are "inferior" people.
- Now most of the environmentalists are, consider themselves
liberal. And they would be horrified of this idea that you would
pick the, for the most part, the people of color to get rid of
because there's "too many" people on the face of the earth. But
that, by and large, is what they really are saying, despite
their perhaps, ignorance...
- Well they have the media on their side.
- ...the real meaning of their movement.
- I mean, they have the media on their side. Because, I mean, who
do ya see as what I call "anchor faces", anchor people? "Blonde-
haired dummies", as I call 'em. With a few token Oriental-
Americans and a few... Like Linda Yu, over here, who's connected
with the Chinese royal family...
- Well they are indeed, Sherman, they are indeed tokens. Because
the modern science... I don't really wanna call it "science". But
the modern philosophy of eugenics is, was fathered by Bertrand
- What about him?
- Well Bertrand Russell, who was a British (and I hesitate to use
the word "philosophy")...
- I thought he was for peace? That's the only time I heard of
Bertrand Russell, I heard he was...
- Well... Bertrand Russell was for peace -- as in, "rest in
peace" -- for most of the people of the earth. He said, "The
white population of the world will soon cease to increase. The
asiatic races will be longer, and the negroes still longer,
before their birth rate falls sufficiently to make their numbers
stable without help of war and pestilence." And of course, he
did mean to impose war and pestilence on the asians and the,
what he called "negroes". "Until that happens, the benefits aimed
at by socialism can only be partially realized." (He was a
socialist.) "And the less prolific races will have to defend
themselves" -- Wait a minute -- "will have to defend themselves
by methods which are disgusting, even if they are necessary."
- I... He either mis-used the term socialism, in applying to
himself... But there is a certain...
- Never mind, Sherman. That's a whole different thing. Let's not
get off on that tangent. Don't worry about... Don't worry about
Mr. Russell's mis-using the word, because he wants to mis-use the
entire planet! So don't worry about that little item.
- So, in other words, he was for "peace" from the standpoint of
"rest in peace". Well all right.
- Right. Now the progress of Mr. Russell's ideas wound up in a
report called "Global 2000".
- Which is the title of this show.
- Which is the title of this show. This big report, which was
authored under the auspices of the Jimmy Carter administration.
And of course, he is running around the world promoting the
ideals of Global 2000.
- I thought he was a born-again something.
- Well... That's what he says. But anyway...
- He's evidently not a born-again geneticist.
- ...here comes the number you were looking for, Sherman. "Global
2000 proposes that the population of the earth be lowered to 2
billion." Now of course...
- By what means?
- Well they don't say, exactly. But they want to lower it [to] 2
billion by the year 2000! That's why the report's called "Global
2000". There's 5.6 billion people on the face of the planet right
now. Which means that they're gonna have to get rid of 3.6
- Well there's two ways you can do it.
- In six years!
- Well, no. There's two ways: they can start a nuclear war which
endeavors to "knock off" a lot of people. I don't know where the
aristocracy is gonna go; they're gonna go off in a missile to the
moon or something.
- Well, Sherman...
[...contention for who will speak...]
Wait, wait. Before you go on! You shoot these things off, and
then let me get a chance to...
- Six years! They want to "knock off" that many...
- They want to "knock off" that many people. But guess who says
that it's a great way to do it?! What you just said, atomic war
-- Robert S. McNamara, the former head of the World Bank, says
that's, you know, "Nuclear war is great."
- He's not a dummy. He was among what they called the "Wiz Kids"...
- Of course he's not a dummy! And he knows what he's talking about!
He knows how to wipe people off the face of the earth with a
bunch of nuclear weapons. And he'd like to do it.
- Well. I don't...
- Because he says that the single biggest obstacle to progress on
this planet is that there are "too many" people in the developing
countries. So we can't have progress on the rest of the planet
unless those people get "jettisoned" off the planet!
- O.K. But let me understand this. In what way does the eugenics
differ from genocide?
- It doesn't!
- It's about the same thing.
- It's the same thing!
- In other words, it should be "eugenics/genocide".
- Genocide. And in a way, it's even more than genocide. It's like
"geneticide" because they want to kill the bad genes...
- You know, it's very odd. Because the ultra-right wing does a very
odd thing: they use their newspapers to fight any treaty that has
to do with genocide. And they twist it out of shape and says,
"Well it's bad for the people."
- Well that's because the "Genocide Treaty", as it's called, is
really not about genocide.
- Yeah, O.K.
- That's a misnomer. It really doesn't apply.
- But in other words, these eugenics, this genocide -- who is it
directed against? Against people of color?
- It's directed mostly at people of color. But it's really, not
really necessarily a racial thing. It's more of a class thing.
Let me give you an example.
- A class thing.
- Let me give you an example.
In December of '74, there was a National Security Study
Memorandum, number 200, which was authored by Henry Kissinger --
formerly known as "Heinz" Kissinger, because he's actually a
German. A German zafardi(?), by the way. And it was called,
"The Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S.
Security and Overseas Interests." And it was about the national
security of the United States.
Now understand: whenever somebody says, "national security",
they're talking a treasonous thing. Because whenever people talk
about "national security" of the United States, they're saying,
"We want to discuss something that is so horrendous that nobody
in their right minds would discuss it..."
- By the way, you brought up one angle of the Second World War, the
European angle, the Holocaust and so on...
- Wait, wait, wait. Before you go back...
- And that was genocide.
- Right. Before you go back, let me finish this, let me finish
This National Security Memorandum expressed the fear that
population growth in the Third World "will threaten U.S.
strategic raw material supplies." In other words, too many
people, say, in certain countries, in Latin America, would
threaten the ability of the United States to access those
strategic raw materials.
Now. What right we have to dictate how we get our strategic raw
materials is of a little bit of interest. But anyway, the
countries that Kissinger targeted for this "problem" of
overpopulation were India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria, Mexico,
Indonesia, Brazil, the Philippines, Thailand, Egypt, Turkey,
Ethiopia, and Columbia. He wanted "to inhibit the wishful
thinking that economic development will solve the problem of
overpopulation." In other words, there is no economic
development that would help; we must get rid of the people.
But come back to my point. The Second World War, in... to put it
in its simplest form, was a form of genocide...
- ...directed against the, whatever you wanna call 'em, the
"unwanted" of Europe...
- ...And, you know, it is now becoming evident, fifty years, you
know, after the Second World War, that 6 months before they
dropped their genocide bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, 6 months
before that, Emperor Hirohito was already negotiating through
Switzerland to end the war. And our side didn't want to end the
So all this hoopla that they've made in the "history" books that
"we dropped the atomic bomb because the Japanese were gonna fight
to the death and we were gonna lose a million troops storming
their homeland" -- we Americans rejected a genuine effort to end
- Now don't say "we Americans". The elite who were controlling...
- Yeah, right. That doesn't include the rest of us...
- That's right.
- ...that were alive at the time.
- We had no say...
- The common people.
Yeah, you're right. But the point is, notice the genocide
application: they had the atomic bomb early enough; they
could've dropped it on Hitler! On Germany. They didn't do it.
See, 'cause that didn't fit their genocide. They dropped it on
the people of color -- which would be the Japanese. And you know,
you know what...
To this day, they don't talk about Nagasaki. I mean, Hiroshima --
they dropped another bomb on Nagasaki!
I mean, so we now know, fifty years later, it was unnecessary.
They could've ended the war. And all this stuff in the "history"
books, that that ended the war, is false.
- That is correct.
- In other words, it was strictly genocide. Why? Because the
burgeoning population of the eastern world, the Japanese, was
disturbing the ultra-rich of this country in some way. I mean,
they were wanting to broaden out their markets, they needed oil,
this and that. We strangled 'em, and after we strangled 'em on
metal and oil, they rose up and they bombed Pearl Harbor -- which
was a natural thing! I mean, you strangle somebody, he's gonna
resist, or "croak"!
[CN -- Not to say, by any means, that the Japanese were all
angels during WWII. In my view, Skolnick is essentially correct.
However another motive for the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
was that these politicians and these "scientists" had a new toy
that they were dying to try out. Also, Skolnick's view of the so-
called "strangling" of Japan by the U.S. is one-sided: Japan was
also an imperialist power, in its turn "strangling" other
And so the "history" books -- they've left some things out.
They've left out the genocide angle in all this.
- Right. And so, what your example really points up is that Robert
McNamara's insistence that nuclear war is a "good" way to get rid
of people is a... we should take that very seriously because he
is from the same group of people who would be quite willing to
bomb the crap out of everybody on the face of the planet, simply
because they need to get rid of some people!
And that's the only reason. That's all the reason they need.
- Listen. Is the bottom line, is it your view from researching all
this, that these devils really and seriously, in the remaining
few years of the 20th century, would do this "Global 2000" and
want to get rid of "x" number of people?
- By nuclear war. By famine. By disease -- AIDS is one of the ways
in which they have decided to get rid of a lot of people.
- Do I gather that they have "written off" Africa as undesireable?
- That's what I just said: AIDS is one of the ways in which they're
gonna try and get rid of people. And that... AIDS is a weapon
that has been pointed...
- Most at Africa.
- ...most dreadfully, at Africa. Yes.
- Yeah they talk about these other famines caused by civil wars.
But the main thing that's killing off Africa is AIDS. And it's
not from green monkeys...
- No, we engineered AIDS in this country.
- At Fort Meade, or wherever.
- That's right. We engineered AIDS: both HIV-I and HIV-II...
- In Maryland. That was the mad doctors of...
- ...were engineered in this country.
- ...the Central Intelligence Agency, at least I believe, that
created AIDS. And I wouldn't say it was a thing that got out of
control. It may have been intentional...
- No, it wasn't a thing that got out of control. It was
intentionally introduced into Africa, HIV-II, was intentionally
introduced into Africa for the purpose of wiping them out!
Because, [sarcastically] <<there are "too many" people there.>>
- O.K. But call...
- And they threaten our "national security" interests.
- You were the one that did a big research project that we used on
an earlier program, maybe a year or more ago, about AIDS, that
basically it -- since the homosexuals were considered "not
desireable" for the Army, I mean, [sarcastically] <<They're
unnecessary. Kill 'em all.>>
- That's right. Well, one more "national security" risk. They were
considered a "national security" risk. And therefore...
- So, in other words...
- ...it was allowed to get rid of... HIV-I was introduced...
- ...into the homosexual community.
- ...AIDS, in its simplest form, is a genocide attack on certain
- There is no question about it.
- But they allege (if you believe the media at all) that it is
targeting heterosexuals in some way or another. So it...
- Well, O.K.
- ...it, the "mad doctor" thing got out of hand.
- No, no, no.
- ...they intended it to "wipe out" the gay community.
- No, no. It didn't -- yes, wipe 'em out. But also...
- From a national...
- ...You see...
- ...security standpoint: "They're not suitable to be in the Army
-- get rid of 'em! Kill 'em all!"
- You see, it has gone into the heterosexual population. But
how has it gone into the heterosexual population?
One of the other key groups that HIV-I is attacking are
intravenous drug users. They were also a target.
- So there's a contradiction, a dichotomy there. 'Cause there is
the CIA and the aristocracy bringing in the dope. Then after
they get 'em hooked on dope, you're saying, "Well. Now we're
gonna kill 'em!" [laughs]
- There will always be a market for dope.
- There's a contradiction there!
- No, no. There will always be a market for dope. They're not
worried about that, one little bit.
So they'd just as soon kill them off, and...
- This very bizarre thought occurred to me. I don't know how it's
gonna fly, but just let me try to fly it: Hitler, in its simplest
form, was more fair on the genocide thing than these guys. He
didn't start with the biological thing. I mean, he rounded up the
"undesireables", put 'em in concentration camps -- uh, next to
I.G. Farben's facilities for artificial gasoline and all that
kind of stuff.
- Yeah! And worked 'em to death, and killed off those that he
didn't work to death.
In some way he was more (what is the word?)... the word "fair"
isn't it. He was more "straight in front" [i.e. "up front"].
Now they're saying, "Oh! This strange disease 'showed up'
that's killing the people." And we don't have a devil! We can't
point the [unclear] and says, "Hey! That's where it's comin'
from." You see what I'm saying? In other words, Hitler was a
known devil. Where are the known devils? Where is the
Euthanasia Society? Where is the Eugenics Society? What's their
address? Do ya know it?
- They're in the Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Well that's the, that's the proper place for them to be! [laughs]
- It's largely, largely funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and
other, similar foundations set up by the super-rich.
- In other words, they're not prepared to come right out in front
and say, "Hey. We're against these people. We set off this
epidemic bomb, this AIDS thing. We're gonna get rid of all these
people. And if ya don't leave, we're gonna ship ya to some
godforsaken island in the Pacific and starve ya to death."
In other words... I don't mean to laugh or joke, but in other
words, the entire thing is, is evil. And what? And they're
promoting books and stuff that they're gonna work the population
- Well, of course. Yeah. There's a lot of different ways that...
- ...line 'em up and machine gun 'em to death.
- There's a lot of different ways that they're subtly killing
people, which don't appear to be genocidal. I mean, usually when
people think of genocidal things, they usually think of war
- So that the introduction...
- At least purposeful genocide.
All right. So that the ultra-rich, then, have introduced dope, on
a big scale, into the United States. Why? First of all, they want
to enrich themselves. But secondly, they have genocide in mind,
- Because I...
- To give you an example: they are perfectly aware that narcotic
drug use is very dangerous. Thirty-one percent of all New Yorkers
who were murdered last year were murdered because of drug use!
- Do you believe it's a...
- So it's a very dangerous thing -- not only that they're using
drugs, but also it tends to make them become dead. I mean...
- But tell me if this generality is suitable: that sometimes the
(what is the word?), some of the better-educated people in the
black community somehow get onto the drugs. Is that a generality
that makes any sense?
- Well it makes sense...
- ...way to get rid of 'em.
- Well, here. Here's an interesting question: why is it that these
drug dealers, whose (at the lowest level, anyway), whose main
idea is, "I wanna make some money!" All right? "I wanna make some
money, dealing drugs." Why do they go to the poorest
communities to try and make money? Does that make sense?
- No, they're not sellin' it there. They're sellin' it to
- Well then, how...
- ...who come to a certain corner.
- Sherman, now they are, finally. They are now. But what you just
said before -- "They go into a black neighborhood and they sell."
- To kill 'em.
- Why would a profit-seeking entrepreneur, drug dealer, want to
go into the poorest neighborhoods -- a black neighborhood, an
hispanic neighborhood -- and sell drugs!? That doesn't make a
whole lot of sense, does it? Unless their philosophy is exactly
like the British was, back when they introduced opium into China
for the purpose of...
- To subdue 'em.
- ...for the purpose, not necessarily of profit -- although they
did make a profit, because they rolled over the Chinese economy
-- but it was to control the Chinese.
It is that...
- Through the opium dens...
- It is that purpose which is causing the introduction, wholesale,
for this century, into the black communities and hispanic
communities of narcotic drugs. That's what I see it as. It is a
form of eugenics. It is a form of getting rid of people,
purposely, using narcotics as a weapon.
- What you're saying, which is borne out by the census reports...
And that there seems to be an attack on black males between the
age of, what? Fifteen to thirty-two?
- Go younger: as soon as they get out of the womb -- if they come
out of the womb -- from that time, they are targets.
- What bothers me is, that occasionally the media tells you the
truth, but not in a proper context. For example, they interview
some people... They interviewed some kids in Roseland that were
eleven years old, twelve years old, in this recent flare-up there
[i.e., circa November, 1994, the story of the eleven year old
alleged gunman who, in turn, was murdered in Chicago]. And some
of these young people said, "I..." (in so many words), "I live
from day to day. And I don't know if I'll get killed on the way
to school or..." In other words, they're actually...
- Always at risk.
- Yeah. They're always at risk. As if...
But you see the problem is, the media has you believe that it's
just another black causing the risk, when it's the introduction
of dope into the black community that's causing the genocide.
- And, along with the introduction of guns -- which always
follows the drugs. And so you have this lethal combination of
drugs and guns which is introduced into the community.
- But in other words, is the thesis of your research that the
United States has taken over where Hitler left off?
- Not the United States, necessarily.
- Is it the American aristocracy?
- Yes. The American and the British aristocracy, which has taken
- Who have no country. I mean, their country...
- Their "country" is money. That's their "country".
- Well now notice this (which I don't think this is a digression),
but in this recent Gulf War there was something about that that
really bothered me. The media played it up and... First of all,
the media was forbidden to ever show bodies. So all ya saw were
their tanks blown up on highways, their trucks and all that. But
you never... You weren't allowed to see any bodies! You couldn't
have any wire service, any "photo pool" or whatever, photograph
bodies and show you that on the evening "news".
- "Nobody died."
- Well wait a minute! Something happened there...
- It was a "wonderful" war.
- ...Something happened there which, there was a documentary -- but
it was only shown in one place in Chicago. And I think our
moderator [Cliff Kelley] saw it.
At the close of this short war, our side killed 100,000 young
Iraqis under a flag of surrender.
Hey. I consider myself a good American. I've lived in Chicago all
my life... uh, I'm not proud of this. With the yellow ribbons and
the marching, and victory parades.
And some of the pilots said, "It was like shooting fish in a
There's only one other time in all of history when one side
killed the other side under a flag of surrender, and that was in
the Battle of the Bulge during the Second World War. And the
German army, in a moment of desperation, killed about 60 or 70
Americans with their hands up...
- So we got that beat, don't we?
- One-hundred thousand! And most Americans don't know about it.
When I mention this, they says, "Has it been on the evening
'news'?" I says, "No. It's not allowed!"
Imagine. 100,000 Iraqis, under a flag of surrender, were
- And of course, that's on top of the hundreds of thousands, the
millions, who were killed during the Iran-Iraq War of the '80s,
which lasted for nine years.
- And we now understand...
- Which was our provocation and the provocation of the Israeli
- And we now understand (fifty years later) that the great atomic
bomb destruction of Japan was unnecessary. The Hiro... Hirohito
wanted peace through Switzerland, six months before. We rejected
it. So I mean, there's been genocide going on again and again and
- Right. And it's going on right now in Africa...
- The AIDS thing.
- Not just the AIDS thing, but all the, the wars of attrition, the
famine, and the disease that's going on right now. The war in
Rwanda has cost 500,000 dead. Upwards of 500,000.
- By the way...
- Plus the ones who are still dying.
- I don't wanna go into the whole Rwanda thing. But the thing that
the press never mentions about Rwanda is that the French
colonialists, the ones that, over the decades, instigated the
"tribal" thing... Notice: French troops came in there...
[CN -- Skolnick does not expand on this reference. I have as my
source a local radio show of good credibility, "News From
Neptune", that the two warring tribes in Rwanda were created
arbitrarily by the French colonialists, during their occupation.
In other words, the two "tribes" that were slaughtering each
other were an artificial creation. I forget how exactly the
French divided them; it may have been according to height.]
- But the British, the British intelligence knocked the plane...
- ...out of the air. Um, oh gosh. I'm gonna have to...
- With the two presidents that died.
- Yeah. Juvenal [unclear] was assassinated in a plane crash which
was arranged by British intelligence for the purpose of starting
[CN -- The slaughter in Rwanda began after a plane, carrying the
leaders of the two "tribes", crashed. Sato (LaRouche says this
also) is saying that the plane was sabotaged in order to
instigate the subsequent war and horrible slaughter.
By the way, you may be wondering: Why didn't those slaughtered
Rwandans defend themselves? Answer: They had no guns.]
- Now the right wing -- to their credit, at the moment -- from
their paper [CN -- Uh-oh, could Skolnick perhaps mean The
Spotlight?] (which I don't always agree with their politics)
have been playing up that there's something odd going on in
this country. That we're facing, possibly, martial law.
By the way, I once addressed a political science class at
Northeastern Illinois... At DeKalb. Northern Illinois University
[CN -- My alma mater]. And guess how they spelled "martial law"?
- Never mind.
- They didn't know how to spell it.
But the point is, what are all these foreign troops doing on
American soil now? In other words, are they planning some
genocide against we, more common Americans? And who do they have
- I think that relates to the questions that were asked soldiers.
In May of this year, they asked American GIs, this year ,
whether they would shoot Americans, under certain given
And so they were disqualified. And the ones that said, "Yes"...
- ...proceeded to the next step in the project?
- ...Well, no. Obviously they have a problem. Especially if...
- Who has a problem?
- GIs. If they are sent into a... Let's say they're sent into an
African-American community and they're told, "This community is
out of control. Go in there and impose martial law. And if
anybody moves, shoot 'em."
Now there's quite a large minority of the GIs, in this country,
who are African-American. Now...
- They're trying to get 'em out! They're trying to whittle them
down, out of the army!
- Now, now, now, Sherman. Nevertheless -- Hey. They're not gonna
whittle 'em down in six years, Sherman. There's gonna be plenty
of 'em in the army at the time at which they're going to promote
and provoke problems in African-American communities and send
troops in there for the purpose of gunning down as many people as
- Well, notice this...
- O.K.? Wait a minute, Sherman!
And so, when they ask black GIs, "Will you shoot Americans?",
they really know that, you know, anybody who's got half a brain
understands what the question really means. It means, "Will I
shoot my brother, in his own community, in his doorway?" That's
what it really means.
- But notice: some of us view the Vietnam War in very cynical
terms. In the '60s, from all these civil rights marches [by] Dr.
King and others, there were rising expectations...
- By the way, Sherman. Before you get into that, I'd just like to
make one very important point about these African-American GIs
in a situation in which they would be required (unless they
wanted to be hung) to shoot their brothers -- and that is that,
the situation in Roseland that you mentioned has caused the FBI
to go into the Roseland community, to be, to mingle with the
- The gestapo!
- Yeah, the gestapo.
...to mingle with the police. And this is a first strike, in the
black communities in Chicago, to start provoking the African-
American [unclear] into...
- Federal police.
- Wait a minute. Sherman. Quiet.
...into a situation in which there will be the requirement that
American GIs, and black GIs, be sent into this community for the
distinct purpose of wiping out their brothers!
- On the excuse that there's...
- ...there's trouble.
- There's dope that the CIA brought in.
- There's dope, there's guns, which has been brought in by the
British and American...
- All right. But notice this genocide problem, that this is an
During the Vietnam War, the black population of the United States
was eleven-and-a-half percent. But they constituted twenty-six
percent of those that were in the jungles in Vietnam. Blacks.
People of color.
Now what was the problem at that time, and from a cynical
standpoint? Dr. King and others, because of the marching, was
getting the blacks with rising expectation: equal employment,
"they're gonna have a house", "they're gonna have a job", and so
on. And how did LBJ [President Johnson] deal with this? With the
body bags. He sent 'em over there to be slaughtered! That's how
he dealt with their rising expectations.
And, here's the "national security" question, the so-called.
When Dr. King, in April of '67 made a speech, what'd he say? He
says, "I am going to go to Vietnam to tell black GIs not to
slaughter yellow-skinned people in somebody else's civil war." So
he was implying the genocide angle right there. And of course, a
year to the day, they slaughtered him.
- On "national security" reasons!
- Sherman, you make, you made an even more important point at the
outset: that is...
- ...yellow people...
- No, no, no.
...that King was trying to hold out hope for economic development
of the African-American communities. That is verboten. You
cannot do that.
What'd they say in this National Security Study Memorandum
written by Henry Kissinger? They said, "Forget about economic
development." Now what is the biggest problem in the African-
American communities today with regard to economic situations?
Lack of jobs! Now. They're not gonna get any jobs! Why? Because
Clinton has passed, has rammed through, GATT and NAFTA. And we
have turned the American economy from an economy with 250 million
consumers, into an economy, into a world economy, where there
are 5.6 billion consumers, many of whom are earning 19 cents an
hour. And we're gonna ask the African-Americans who don't have
jobs to compete with 19-cents-an-hour labor? It ain't gonna
So you see, Sherman... The problem today is that GATT and NAFTA
have completely foreclosed any hope for education, for jobs, in
the African-American community. It is done. It's over with.
- So they're using, insofar as... Well, Mexico was [unclear]
- But you see, Sherman, that is why they have to be panicked
about what's going to happen in the African-American communities
when people finally figure out that there is not gonna be any
more education, there's not gonna be jobs. It's 19 cents an
- All right, let's see if this fits in with your thesis there:
Mexico is principally Indians. People of color. And therefore,
this whole NAFTA thing, to use them as cheap labor: does that fit
into your genocide theory in some way?
- Sure. NAFTA now... And the people in the State Department want to
lower the population of Mexico from over 60 million to under 20
- Hey folks, there's a group out there called "Chiapas", which is
gonna start provoking civil war like crazy in Mexico. And they're
going to cause a tremendous, devastating war in Mexico which
wipes out over 40 million people.
- O.K. So wait a minute. So this uh, your thesis is that this
putting an FBI task force -- according to the September 8th, '94
issue of the [Chicago] Tribune, which is right on the front
page: "FBI Task Force Joins City Police to Fight Gangs". That's
their excuse! But actually, they're putting the gestapo into
the inner city...
- ...for the purpose of making sure that there is a point at which
the African-American community explodes, and they have to send in
their troops and kill everybody...
- Before we run out of time: you also feel that these attacks on
black celebrities are not accidental.
- No. They're not accidental at all. They have money, they have
influence. The FBI wants to get rid of 'em.
- O.J. Simpson. Michael Jordan's father. Michael Jackson.
- Because they're [unclear], according to the FBI; they're not
"worthy" of having any position of influence or wealth.
- O.K. And since they are now quite wealthy, if they ever became
political -- I'm not saying that O.J. Simpson was or is
political, or Michael Jackson was or is political -- but were
they, in a time of the American gestapo running out of control,
they might say something and have to be heard worldwide... among
white people, among people of color. You couldn't shut them up.
If they held a press conference, it'd be covered.
So they're discredited. They're "murderers", they're "child
- Or they're just murdered, period.
- Yeah. In other words, because they're well-known they don't want
them as spokesmen for the Afro-American community. Is that the
- They don't want them as spokesmen for anybody.
- So, well what you're saying is, whether Mel Reynolds, the
congressman, is or is not a sleazebag as accused, it's
interesting that of all the crooked congressmen that they could
think about, they centered on him. That's not accidental, right?
They could find some other congressmen that are equally as
crooked as him.
- Assuming that he's crooked.
- Well yeah. But that comes down to, "Take a whole handful of darts
and just throw it at the [unclear], and anybody you hit..."
- All right, before we run out of time, what suggestion do you
have? You've laid out a very somber thing there. How do we get
into the next century?
- In my view, there aren't a whole lot of solutions, simply
- Well, before we run out of time, give us some.
- There are certain African-Americans who wish there to be
reparations to the African-Americans because of slavery. That is
not practical for a lot of reasons. It's...
- Oh I'm for it if the ultra-rich pay for it!
- Sherman, that's impractical.
- ...shouldn't tax the rest of us. The ultra-rich: let them pay!
- They're not gonna do that unless you "string 'em up".
- "String" who up?
- The super-rich.
- The Rockefellers.
- Yeah. That's not gonna happen.
So the only thing I would suggest is a strike. A mortgage
- Well, we're running out of time.
- ...A rent strike.
- We're running out of time. And we thank everybody for listening.
We've worried a lot of 'em. People secretly think that maybe we
represent the Tylenol and aspirin industry with these programs
[laughs]. We do worry people! But we hopefully cause you to
Thanks for listening, and watch us again on "Broadsides". Good
Coming to you from Illinois -- "The Land of Skolnick"