("Quid coniuratio est?")
C.I.A. and the Dope Business
My thanks to a CN reader for sending a videotape of several
episodes of a public access show out of Chicago called
"Broadside". This particular episode (below) features Cliff
Kelley, a former Chicago alderman, Jim Reis, producer of a public
access show called "Wall Street Lies", Mark Sato, author and
researcher, and Sherman Skolnick, researcher and founder of the
Citizens' Committee to Clean-up the Courts.
[Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are those of the persons
mentioned above and do not necessarily reflect my own views.]
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
SHERMAN SKOLNICK [continues]:
But the point is, the Treasury [Department] unit... The NSA and
the CIA tried to stop them from investigating. Because this was
gonna be one of the great opportunities to keep track of the
Chinese secret police.
Now a lot of people don't know, the Chinese secret police started
infiltrating the United States around the time of...
...they said that this was gonna be an opportunity to keep track
of the Chinese secret police? [sarcastically] <<Ha-ha.>>
- I mean it's the other way around.
- Well... I...
- It's an opportunity for the Chinese secret police to keep track
- O.K. But the point is, they were aware that the technicians...
- The fact is that they blow you away.
- ...that they were aware of, the technicians comin' in for this
soybean thing were reportedly top officials of the Tewu, which is
the Chinese secret police. And so they figured, don't... Get the
Treasury [Department] out of this. They wanted to track these
people and see what they're doing with this soybean plant!
- That's what they said.
- Yeah. It served a national purpose of some sort, supposedly.
But the point is...
- So did Mena, Arkansas.
- Yeah. Yeah.
O.K. But thereafter, starting in '86, the importation of, the
smuggling in of "China White" got onto a big scale: through
barges that came up the waterway from New Orleans, up the
DesPlaines River, right past the place named Moose Island --
which is owned by Robert Tezak, one of the "Thompson Gang"
people, a close friend of George Bush. He owns Moose Island
jointly with his business partner, John Bays, an auto dealer,
O.K.? And the barges came right by there, O.K.?
Also, planes were coming in to the Joliet Municipal Airport and
to Pewaukee Airport which is near Prospect Heights, which is near
where John Bays -- Tezak's partner -- where John Bays' wife,
Roxanne, runs a Ramada Inn.
- No C-130s, though.
- No. But you and I visited the Ramada Inn and there was somethin'
wrong about it: there wasn't, didn't seem like anyone...
- No guests.
- Yeah! We were wondering...
- Yeah... Well, I don't know. But anyways.
Now the point is, that some of the "China White" was coming in
through the incoming packages of equipment from International
Games, Incorporated, which is run by Tezak. Worldwide,
headquartered, as I said, in Joliet, the Grand Caymans, and Hong
- Now it should be pointed out that one of the ways that the Triad
societies in China export drugs -- whether it's lower grade
heroin or "China White" heroin, is through plastic toys. In other
words, plastic toys are hollow -- they're hollow! And so they put
heroin in there and they put heroin in stuffed animals. A friend
of yours, named Barton Kalish...
- Yeah, yeah... It's already been investigated.
He's a friend of yours!?
- A Hong Kong toy manufacturing owner is involved in that
particular little scheme...
- Yeah, yeah right. He fits into this. We'll show ya...
- ...acting strange.
- So what you're saying is, that this guy Tezak owns this Uno Games
Company, and he's...
- No. International Games Company, One Uno Circle, Joliet.
- That's "Uno", not "You know". Uno. The "You know" is a common
phrase used by people who don't know.
- But the game is being shipped, and it's being allegedly put
together over in China or Taiwan -- which is nationalist China,
right? So they're shipping it in along with the product which...
- Yeah. I thought I made that clear. But wait a minute! In order to
"wash" this money, they set up a very complicated series of
situations that the Treasury Department has been investigating
for the last eleven years.
O.K. Now. What they did is they set up local development
companies. They set up sham companies that were to be the
recipients of millions and millions of dollars of SBA loans. I
have one of their documents here...
- Small Business Administration [SBA].
- Yeah! And what they did is, to make the money disappear in that,
one of Dan Webb's -- he was the assistant U.S. Attorney from '81
to '85 -- one of his assistants...
- He was the U.S. Attorney, not an assistant. He was assistant
under Jim Thompson back...
- Yeah, he was the chief U.S. Attorney in Chicago from '81 to '85.
And one of his assistants was Gail C. Ginsburg, O.K.? Whose
husband, from '86 on, was a bankruptcy judge. So the way, the way
that... She was very active with the U.S. Small Business
Administration; that was her function.
So one of the things they did (and we checked it out through
various records in the bankruptcy court), what they did... This
is a complicated thing to get rid of all this money! But what
they did is, these companies, these sham companies, would get
this money. Some of them would never even build the buildings for
which they got the money! [laughs] And, and they would quickly go
into bankruptcy. And then the chief judge in Chicago, the
bankruptcy court, John D. Schwartz -- and we've "praised" him on
this program; we've never accused him on this program of being
honest, have we? I don't think so. And Schwartz, twice a month,
would send Gail Ginsburg's husband, bankruptcy judge Robert E.
Ginsburg, to sit in a small federal building in Joliet...
- Why, Sherman?
- To oversee the "bankruptcy" cases.
- To oversee the money.
Now Ginsburg is a very interesting character. He was directly
working for Bill Casey, the OSS/CIA operator, going back even to
- And Stanley Sporkin(sp?)?
- Yeah, Stanley Sporkin.
- The architect of the Iran-Contra affair.
- And now a federal district judge in Washington, D.C., covering up
all kinds of mischief.
- Right. Sporkin, Casey, and Robert E. Ginsburg. And Sporkin had
previously been the general counsel of the CIA.
- And also the SEC [Securities Exchange Commission].
- [Unclear] Joliet.
- O.K. But wait a minute! From... Just to give you an idea how they
did all this. From '77 to '85, [unclear] as a bankruptcy judge,
Ginsburg worked for a CIA law firm operating in Chicago Heights.
Um, the Anthony Scariano, junior and senior. Of course,
Scariano's got a long background with the OSS and the CIA, which
we can spend an hour going into.
So I mean, they came equipped into the thing.
- One thing about Scariano that's important as to this, is he
brought over [from Italy, after WWII,] a whole bunch of Italian
gold. And of course gold is the currency of the realm for drug
- Yeah. And the bankruptcy trustee for Joliet was, as we already
mentioned on this program, John E. Gierum, who's close with the
Rodham family, Hillary's family, from Park Ridge, where he's
from. And so between [unclear] chits and bankruptcy records, and
it all checks out. Gierum, bankruptcy judge John E. Ginsburg --
they did their thing in Joliet...
- John Gierum being the one who helped ensure that the gold which
is sitting under a condo complex in Addison was properly taken
- Also, Gierum -- we talked about it on this program -- Gierum
confessed to me and an associate of mine, in January , that
the White House was trying to "frame" him on a $50 million
contingency fund that he had a lot to do with, from the
Resolution Trust Corporation. He had it secretly transferred to
Little Rock to make good the problem that the Clintons had there
with Madison Guaranty -- the purported embezzlement.
- He did more than "make good for it". What actually happened with
Madison Guaranty was, they didn't embezzle it down from $100
million to $50 million, they embezzled it down from $100 million
to zero! And the money from Chicago at least made it look like
there was something left. Because if it was zero, then
anybody in their right mind would say, "Huh, yeah. There's
something wrong here." As opposed to $50 million, where people
can say, "Well, maybe it's accidental."
- Anyway, Gierum's confession is a matter of record in one of the
bankruptcy cases. And they were served a copy, which is proper.
And Gierum has never opposed it as being untrue.
[...to be continued...]
I encourage distribution of "Conspiracy Nation."
If you would like "Conspiracy Nation" sent to your e-mail
address, send a message in the form "subscribe conspire My Name"
to email@example.com -- To cancel, send a message in the
form "unsubscribe conspire" to firstname.lastname@example.org but with
absolutely nothing in the subject line of the message.
Aperi os tuum muto, et causis omnium filiorum qui pertranseunt.
Aperi os tuum, decerne quod justum est, et judica inopem et
pauperem. -- Liber Proverbiorum XXXI: 8-9
"Justice" = "Just us" = "History is written by the assassins."