("Quid coniuratio est?")
C.I.A. and the Dope Business
My thanks to a CN reader for sending a videotape of several
episodes of a public access show out of Chicago called
"Broadside". This particular episode (below) features Cliff
Kelley, a former Chicago alderman, Jim Reis, producer of a public
access show called "Wall Street Lies", Mark Sato, author and
researcher, and Sherman Skolnick, researcher and founder of the
Citizens' Committee to Clean-up the Courts.
[Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are those of the persons
mentioned above and do not necessarily reflect my own views.]
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
That story was covered in the New York Times.
- [Contention for who will speak; all speak at once]
But get the picture. By 19...
- This was a long time ago.
- By 1993, the fight between Justice and...
...even before "Slick Willy" was elected.
- But the fight between Justice and the Treasury Department, and
this secret unit -- which is like William Duncan and the Arkansas
thing, that IRS investigator: he pursued it, pursued it. These
guys compiled thousands and thousands of pieces of, "raw
material", call it. Memo books, tracking people, phone numbers,
names, and so on.
And what happened is, 1993, six years after Tezak burned the
building down, he suddenly showed up, with Dan Webb his attorney,
and they appeared... It was supposed to go to trial, before a
judge over here: Judge... Chicago Federal District Judge Wayne
Anderson, who mysteriously gets all the controversial Treasury
Department cases! You look at his docket, you notice "This is
very odd." Anyway, he gets the Tezak case.
And Tezak comes there and says, "I don't want a trial. I plead
guilty. I burned the building down, to protect my friends."
Now neither Judge Anderson, nor his lawyer Dan Webb, or anyone
says, "Which friends are you gonna protect?"
And so they gave him a twelve-year term, and away he goes.
Now. What I...
- He's currently in the third [unclear].
- What did he mean that "He did it to protect his friends"?
- He burned down all the records so there'd be nothing... Thompson,
- ...that. But he wouldn't say that. I'm sure someone asked...
- He pleaded "guilty" to torching the building...
- I know.
- ...to arranging the torching of the building.
- Right. To... You also say that he did that "to protect his
- Nobody asked him to explain!
- Nobody asked him to explain...
- ...from assassination by the Triads.
- O.K. So here's what happened. I became...
- The Triads would be willing to assassinate them and everybody
else in the whole place, if Mr. Tezak started talking.
- ...one of the money laundries (and time is running out on our
show; we really need another show) -- But one of the money
laundries that they suspected is Governor's State University
Foundation, which has got these same people as directors! They've
got a representative on the board of...
- You're talking about University Park, or Park Forest South(?),
which is in Will County.
- Yeah! On the board there is -- some of the same people that are
connected with all this.
- Anthony Scariano.
- Yeah! Scariano's law firm is there, and so on. We can go on to
the whole thing. But let me come to the point!
So. On October 6th, '94, I demanded a meeting with the highest
federal official in this part of the country. Because I knew
about this from all these records. And I demanded... So they
produced two people for me to have a meeting with. And I came,
and an associate of mine. And I met with Mark Prosperi, O.K.? I
didn't find out 'til later who he also is. But he was
introduced to me as the chief of the organized crime/drug
enforcement "task force"! Then sitting on the other side of the
table was the secretary to the current U.S. Attorney, Jim Burns.
And I detailed this for 35 minutes. And after 35 minutes -- I
mean, I'm still detailing a summary, like I'm doing on this
program! And suddenly, he picks himself up and, in so many words,
says, "I'm not interested." And as he walks out the door, in so
many words, he says, "Skolnick. Why don't ya mind your own
business." [expresses astonishment] Here I am reporting a major
series of crimes all the way from here to the Bush White House,
from here to the Clinton White House, and he says, "Skolnick.
Mind your own business."
- Who said that? Prosperi?
- Yeah. So then I later started investigating him, naturally, and I
asked friends of mine that have covered the White House. They
says, "Oh! Mark Prosperi is one of Bush's... one of the aides in
the Bush White House. And he's close with Bush." I says, "Oh...
That explains why he told me he's not interested." He told me
to mind my own business.
So the top officials of the U.S. Attorney's office, the DEA, the
Justice Department -- they know what this is about. During the 35
minutes, at no time did he say this wasn't true. He says, "Well!
The matter's closed. Tezak's got 12 years, and I don't know why
you're bothering with this, Skolnick."
- All right. Give our viewers, Sherman, a capsulation of what all
- What it means...
- Where'd the money go? Who got the money?
- The money's being "washed" in a series of Heritage Banks,
purportedly through this Foundation... University, through the
three training institutes, through a complicated monkey-business
with the bankruptcy court with Judge Ginsburg and Judge Schwartz,
- Who are the principals?
- Oh, the principals are former governor Jim Thompson... And by the
way, how did he go about covering this up? Bush appointed him as
the director of the Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, that
supervises CIA covert operations! So Bush put in Thompson to be
in charge of investigating "China White"! So, I mean... uh,
Thompson, Anton R. Valukas, Dan K. Webb, a long time attorney for
Tezak, John Bays, and an assortment of state and federal judges.
And the Treasury [Department] unit believed that Chief Judge
Masters is involved with this! He was involved with arranging the
- Now what is going on now? You're saying that the present
administration is continuing to go along with the...
- Oh, yeah!
- ...is this operation still going...
- Yeah! Today! Right now...
- ...coming through Joliet.
- Yeah. But here's the problem: one of the records to be released
-- and if it were not for the obstruction of the federal grand
jury, in December of '87 [i.e., when Tezak burned the building
down and destroyed the records that would have been covered by
the imminent subpoena], (thanks to Valukas and his corruption)
[i.e., Valukas allegedly warned Tezak about the subpoena ahead of
time], here's what would have happened: two congressmen, one
former congressman, would have gone to jail. Illinois state
- Could we have an idea who they are?
- Former congressman Jack Davis from Illinois. Illinois state
senator Aldo DeAngelis(sp?) (and I can go into a long discussion
of his involvement). Will County Chief Judge Edward F. Masters,
who was the attorney for the Private Industry Council and later
the States Attorney of Cook County, now the Chief Judge. Former
U.S. Attorneys Dan K. Webb and Anton R. Valukas -- who I think
you and others have never accused of being honest, right? Former
U.S. Attorney and later Illinois governor, Thompson himself,
would have to be... And by the way, Thompson is the senior
managing partner of Winston & Stromm(?); and some claim that they
"fix" state and federal cases through bribery.
But these three bankruptcy judges are involved. We checked the
records on all these fake cases. Robert E. Ginsburg and his wife.
The SBA. Chief Judge Schwartz that sent Ginsburg to Joliet to
cover up these cases.
A long... And of course, two officials of the DEA.
So it's a tremendous thing. And the "China White" is getting to
be the great scourge of the United States.
- That's correct.
- And it's coming in, it's coming in right south of Chicago,
through Joliet. By various means. And the highest officials in
this country know about it, from here to the White House: from
here to the Bush White House; from here to the Clinton White
- Don't forget the bankers.
- The... A number of banks!
- Jim. Can you give us a comment?
- It comes back to the bankers. Because the bankers have always
wanted the drug trade to keep the money flowing with
these Third World countries to whom they lent all...
- O.K. But let me add one more thing!
- ...and the drug trade is necessary.
- Also, this would involve the tobacco companies. Because "China
White" can be smoked. What is happening now, we believe, is that
the tobacco companies, in order to further addict people to
cigarettes, they soak them in heroin like "China White" and they
cause people to become more addicted to cigarettes!
- Yeah. Which is [unclear] congressional subcommittee.
- Let me... This one little thing: Household International is
involved in this, according to the Treasury [Department unit].
The successor to the CIA-linked Nugan-Hand Bank of Australia. So
Household International is not a stranger to CIA...
- We'll be talkin' more about this another time.
I want to thank you, Sherman. You've done a lot of good work!
Mark, always a pleasure.
Jim Reis, thanks for joining us. We'll have you back.
I'm Cliff Kelley. This is "Broadside". Thanks for watching us,
and we'll see you next time.
I encourage distribution of "Conspiracy Nation."
If you would like "Conspiracy Nation" sent to your e-mail
address, send a message in the form "subscribe conspire My Name"
to firstname.lastname@example.org -- To cancel, send a message in the
form "unsubscribe conspire" to email@example.com but with
absolutely nothing in the subject line of the message.
Aperi os tuum muto, et causis omnium filiorum qui pertranseunt.
Aperi os tuum, decerne quod justum est, et judica inopem et
pauperem. -- Liber Proverbiorum XXXI: 8-9
Coming to you from Illinois -- "The Land of Skolnick"