("Quid coniuratio est?")
GLOBAL 2000: EARTH FIRST! FOR THE "MASTER RACE"
My transcript of a recent episode of a public access show,
originating in Chicago, called "Broadsides". This episode
featured independent researcher Sherman Skolnick, and author Mark
Sato. Note that in the following I neither necessarily agree nor
disagree with some or all of the views expressed.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
[Sounds of Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture"]
Good evening. Welcome to our program, "Broadsides". I'm Sherman
Skolnick. Our regular moderator, Cliff Kelley, is late. He may
join us before we're finished tonight.
And I'm joined by our regular panelist, Mark Sato, an author and
And tonight, our program is about "Global 2000: Earth First! for
the 'Master Race'".
Uh... Do I gather, Mark, that this is a program that sort of
follows up, that says America and others are following up on
Well, you explain.
Well first of all, if the Earth First!, which is a movement afoot
these days, the push of which is to control population of the
earth. Because, according to the "Earth Firsters", there are too
many people on the earth, and the alleged "carrying capacity" of
the earth is being pushed beyond its limits. And therefore, a lot
of people have to "leave" the planet, somehow, in order for there
to be living space for whoever is left! Presumably, a "master
race". And of course, the Nazis had a term for it, it's a German
term, Liebensrahm(sp?) -- which means "living space"! So...
- Which is a term that did apply to Germany because it was a
small country with a large, with a sizeable population.
- Well... It wasn't that sizeable.
But anyway, they thought they were running out of room,
because, you know, the "master race" needs lots of bunnies and
deer to make them feel better. And so, if you have "too many"
people, the bunnies and deer run away, and the "master race", the
people of the "master race" feel very sad!
And so that's one of the problems that is with us today in the
Earth First! movement, which is, there are too many people on
this planet. And we gotta get rid of some of 'em.
- Well, over the years, wars have rid the planet of people. I mean,
I don't know if they went into the ground or left the planet, but
they're gone! Every generation, the young people feel they're
immortal and they start agitating. And the ultra-rich suddenly
decide they want to have a quarrel with the ultra-rich, the
aristocracy, of some other country. And before you know it, they
play martial music, they wave the flag, and before you know,
they're all marching and they're off on the troop trains. And
then the body bags come back. And so we're rid of a whole... I
mean, don't these wars arrange sort of "naturally" or otherwise
for the "elbow room" thing -- liebensrahm?
- Sure they do! And that's part of the program -- or maybe I should
say the "pogrom" -- of the "master race" that we have today.
Which is that part of their arsenal is, is war! They do use
- Well what are ya talkin' about?
- Well let's, let's go...
- You're not talkin' about the common people. You're talking about
the aristocracy, right?
- Well, people who consider themselves "the aristocracy". Sure.
- Well we think they're the aristocracy. What do they think?
- Well... yeah. Well they think...
- They're the ruling elite or...
- ...Well they've got no qualms about considering themselves "the
elite" and "above everybody else"...
- Well what are we talkin' about? The Rockefellers, the Marshall
Fields, the Rothschilds...
- Right. At this point in time, sure. All the super-rich people of
the earth who feel that their wealth, or their lineage, or
whatever it is, entitles them to...
- Have they figured out how many people the planet can hold? And
what happens if the planet has too many people?
- Well that's...
- ...sail off into space, being too heavy or something?
- They've already "figured out" how many people the planet can
hold. And they claim we've gone beyond the limit!
- Well what's the limit?
- We've gone beyond the limit! Well, that gets into a topic
that's a little bit, a little bit more advanced.
But first, what I'd like to talk about is, basically, that this
idea has been around for a long time. And the man for whom all
the population control... It's kind of the "god" of the
- The godfather!
- The godfather of the population control people is this guy named
Malthus. And that is where the term, "Malthusian" came from,
And what Mister... Uh, Reverend, actually, Malthus was, was an
agent of the British East India Company. And what he did was he
spread the gospel of the British aristocracy that there were too
many people on the earth, and therefore...
- How long ago was this?
- This was back in the late 1800s [CN -- Sato possibly means "late
18th century"; Malthus lived from 1766 to 1834.], that Mr.
Malthus was spreading his particular poisonous gospel. And one of
the things I'd like to really talk about [that] he said, which
kind of, uh they typify his philosophy: "All children who are
born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population
to a desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room be made
for them by the death of grown persons. If we dread the too
frequent visitation of the horrid form of famine, we should
assiduously encourage the other forms of destruction." (Such as
war, and disease, and things of that nature.)
And then he said, "In our towns," (that is, in places where there
are a lot of people gathered), "we should court the return of the
plague." (The bubonic plague, he means.) "But above all, we
- Wait a minute! Are you reading from some late-night comedy show?
- This is his, this is his philosophy! That he wanted...
- He wanted the bubonic plague to come back!?
- Right. There are too many people. Obviously, we've gotta get rid
of 'em quickly. And one of the most efficient ways of doing that
was through the bubonic plague. That was their most recent
experience with getting rid of a lot of people in a hurry.
[Continues reading:] "...but above all, we should reprobate
specific remedies for ravaging diseases...." (That is, we should
no longer give people medicine! In other words, we should not try
to cure them when they're sick, or when they have problems.)
"...and restrain those benevolent but much-mistaken men who have
thought they are doing a service to mankind by protecting schemes
for the total extirpation of particular disorders."
In other words, all the research that's being done to eliminate
disease from the earth is foolish, in Reverend Malthus'...
- You know, I think, I begin to think this Malthus, the ghost of
Malthus are still around. Because I've talked to some doctors who
claim that when the doctors' patients get over 65, medicare, in
so many words, says, "Don't send us in the bills on this thing!"
In so many words, like Malthus, "Let 'em 'croak'! I mean, get rid
of 'em!" The minute they get 65.
- Well that's kind of...
- So in other words, they've got a few "Reverend Malthuses" in
medicare and in some of the...
- Well that's the idea behind euthanasia, the euthanasia movement.
People are too old. You know, have you ever seen the movie,
"Solyent Green" where they turned all the old people who are a
little "too old" into little green chips for, for food. 'Cause
the earth was running out of food, obviously the...
- What happened to this guy Malthus? Did someone decide that he was
a surplus and got rid of him? [laughs] That would have been
- Well, unfortunately, he spawned a whole series of little "Junior
Malthuses" who are, who have carried on his tradition! And one of
the most famous of those, of course, was Adolph Hitler. [CN --
But who was Hitler fronting for?] Whose ideas of eugenics, that
is, "racial hygiene", were what caused him to decide that Europe
should be rid of, of the Jews and a lot of other people that were
considered "undesireables" by the...
- ...the gypsies, physical so-called "defects", uh cripples and so
on. He wanted to get rid of all of 'em.
Uh some authors contend that the Harriman family, Averill
Harriman, whose name "popped up" over a series of decades, was in
favor of euthanasia.
- That is correct. As a matter of fact, the Harrimans were part of
a group of bankers who sponsored the 1932 International Eugenics
Conference in New York. And at that conference, a lot of the
ideas of Malthus -- and some more advanced ideas on how to get
rid of people, quickly, from the face of the earth -- were
- But weren't the idea behind eugenics supposedly to have more (I
don't know what to call it), a "master race", more superior
people, by certain types of breeding? In other words, eugenics
and euthanasia weren't exactly synonymous. In other words,
through eugenics they wanted, supposedly, more clever people...
- Well you would wipe out the "undesireable" elements in the so-
called "gene pool". The "gene pool" being a representation of all
the millions and billions of different kinds of genes that people
carry around with them on the earth today.
- Some... I don't know what the professional people are that --
what are they? "Geneologists"? I don't know what... You probably
know what the ones that study that are called.
[...to be continued...]
I encourage distribution of "Conspiracy Nation."
If you would like "Conspiracy Nation" sent to your e-mail
address, send a message in the form "subscribe conspire My Name"
to email@example.com -- To cancel, send a message in the
form "unsubscribe conspire" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aperi os tuum muto, et causis omnium filiorum qui pertranseunt.
Aperi os tuum, decerne quod justum est, et judica inopem et
pauperem. -- Liber Proverbiorum XXXI: 8-9
Coming to you from Illinois -- "The Land of Skolnick"