("Quid coniuratio est?")
GLOBAL 2000: EARTH FIRST! FOR THE "MASTER RACE"
My transcript of a recent episode of a public access show,
originating in Chicago, called "Broadsides". This episode
featured independent researcher Sherman Skolnick, and author Mark
Sato. Note that in the following I neither necessarily agree nor
disagree with some or all of the views expressed.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
O.K. Haven't some in that field [genetics], have said that the
different races are better off to have a larger [gene] pool,
because the, for example the inbreeding of the British royal
family has caused a lot of problems that not always gets
published. That insanity grows in their family and the present
Quite true. Quite true, yes.
- ...has got some of their members "tucked away" someplace. And it
was only one of the grocery magazines that pointed out that Queen
Elizabeth (whatever her name is, over there) has got two cousins
who uh, she insisted that they change their name in the "nut
house" because... In other words, insanity goes from inbreeding.
So having a large pool of genes, in the view of some that know
about genetics, is actually better!
- Yes. That's true. But... Uh and these people are aware of that!
- So why could they want to build a "master race"?
- Well, they... You see, they believe that despite the fact that
having a variety of genes in the gene pool is very good, they
still would like to get rid of a lot of people. Because there's
just "too many" people.
Now you mentioned the royal family. Let me give ya a quote from
Prince Phillip, who was the Duke of Edinburgh. And he favored
animals over people! And what he said was, "Every new acre
brought into cultivation" (that is, under farming) "means another
acre denied to wild species." In other words, he was against it.
He was against, he was against more farming. He wanted there to
be more wildlife, because he didn't like people. So...
- O.K. But the point is, though, Hitler and what he stood for was
promoting eugenics. In other words, he was more or less "pruning
out" people. And the ones he didn't want -- the Jews, the
gypsies, invalids, or whatever -- he sent 'em to concentration
camp. Those that could work, he worked 'em to death. And the
other ones died. And historical revisionists would have you
believe that they didn't die because they were gassed (although I
think that they were)... But in any case, we call that...
- They were just... No matter how they did it, they exterminated a
lot of people. They did do that.
- Yeah, right. In other words, millions of people disappeared.
But notice the problem here: the Catholic church promotes uh,
"full speed ahead" on population. Which, it "bugs" me in a way.
Because um, Pope John Paul I, according to the book by David
Yallop called In God's Name, John Paul I was gonna revise their
birth control opposition in that, to spawn children that you
cannot feed is itself a sin. And to that extent they were gonna
modify the Catholic church's program. Because you know, when the
Pope comes visiting to the western hemisphere, he travels through
all these heavily Catholic countries -- Mexico, Central America,
South America -- and in so many words he says, "Full speed
ahead." You know, "Manufacture as many children as you can!"
Because he's against, you know, birth control. And the result is,
that their only cash crop is dope. And so, I mean, nobody
candidly comes right out in front and says, "Well. Everything
south of the United States is based on dope." They don't grow
anything that's that worthwhile other than, you know, I mean
marijuana, the uh, and so on.
What about that? Is there some contradiction between what the
Pope is doing and what the eugenics people are doing? I mean
- Of course there's a dichotomy.
- Yeah, well what about it? What's a dichotomy?
- The division. In other words, on one side you have people who
want to get rid of most of the people on the face of the earth.
And on the other hand you have people who want there to be more
people on earth. And in the case of the Vatican, they would like
there to be more people...
- More Catholics!
- ...because, it means more Catholics! More money in the plate!
- O.K. but notice: David [Yallop] -- His book came out in 1983 and
it seems to be well-documented. And he took the position that,
after 33 days, they poisoned John Paul I because of his policies.
And he [Yallop] proved that there was such a policy and that's
why they killed him [John Paul I]. Of course, the Michael Sindona
scandal, the Mafia and the Vatican Bank had somethin' to do with
the death of John Paul I. But the thesis of his book is that they
poisoned him after 33 days as the Pope because he wanted to
modify the uh, the birth control opposition of the Catholic
Listen. The Catholic church is not noted for being the greatest,
clever people of the 20th century! I mean it was only up until
1806 that you could be thrown out of the church for alleging that
the earth was not flat.
- It's not?
- I mean... Well, all right. In other words, there was the flat
Now up 'til 1806, the Catholic church was the flat earth
committee. You could be expro... Not expropriated, but... What's
- Excommunicated or re-communicated or whatever, for saying that
the world is round!
So in other words, there is a dichotomy. You're saying that
there's some that wanted to limit the population, and the others
wanted uncontrolled population.
- Right. Right. But the people who want to control population --
they just think that there's too many people and they're sucking
up all the earth's resources.
- And the Hitler movement was part of that?
- They were part of it.
Now. And of course, the whole idea was sponsored by the U.S. and
British bankers, the Harriman family being foremost. One of their
progeny, George Herbert Walker Bush, is also a population
control freak. Despite...
- Is he?
- Oh yeah. Despite... He's one of the leading promoters of
population control legislation...
- Well later in this program we're gonna discuss what he did to
"control" population. I mean, something bloody, brutal, and...
- But you know, getting back to the Nazis. Just in case people
think that the Nazis were only trying to get rid of what they
considered to be people who were infirm or less than "genetically
whole". A Berlin attorney named Ludwig Fluugen(sp?) said that
"great talent is associated with defects or weaknesses in other
organs. I call these persons, 'superiority afflicted'." In other
words, they're afflicted with superiority! Not with
- Well under Hitler's program, a lot of those that were hunchbacks
or cripples, whatever, would've been eliminated. And throughout
history, some of the great scientists were uh, "irregulars". In
other words (you know what I mean), they were either too short or
they limped or they had a hunchback. Or whatever. But under
- And in addition...
- Under Hitler's program they would've had only blonde, 6-foot high
- But that wasn't really the only real problem, Sherman. The real
problem was that these people were intellectually superior, and
therefore, able to have great influence in the community. They
didn't want those people around, telling people, "Hey. These
Nazis are out of their minds!" That was one of the big
- So you're saying that the 6-foot high, blonde-haired, teutonic
German types, that were found dead on so many battlefields in the
Second World War, were not the intelligentsia, the very clever
- Well they got rid of them at home! Before they ever got to the
battlefield. They had... Sherman, that's very common in many
dictatorships, where the dictator has to get rid of the
intelligentsia, because they're the only ones who can influence
the people against the dictatorship!
- All right, so what was Hitler's point? What was Hitler trying to
do: weed out the thing and make a "master race"?
- Well... Yeah.
- Well what... This is, this is gonna fall hard on some people:
isn't that the same point that the FBI does? The FBI had a
program, which was brought out...
- It's a "pogrom", Sherman.
- Yeah! It was brought out by an FBI agent named Freedman (maybe he
was the only Jew in the FBI), but he pointed out that his
supervisors have more or less reached the conclusion -- he
testified before Congress -- that blacks are "inferior" and
therefore, even if they get elected, they should be "framed",
removed from office by "frame ups", and if that didn't work, the
implication was to "knock 'em off"! Poison them, kill them.
So in other words, there are Nazi mentalities in the United
- Yeah, that's getting a little ahead of us. Yeah. But that's
- In other words, the [unclear] mentioned theory of the FBI higher-
ups is on this same Nazi principle, right? [Unclear] means like,
"neanderthal". In other words, higher-ups in the FBI...
- Yeah. In other words, the FBI theory is that the Afro-Americans
are "inferior", they're neanderthals, they don't belong here, and
they shouldn't be in office. And therefore, "frame" 'em, jail
'em, or if necessary, poison them.
- That's the same philosophy of...
- It's a Hitler philosophy!
- ...of the Hitler philosophy, but also of the people who are
promoting population control today!
[...to be continued...]
I encourage distribution of "Conspiracy Nation."
If you would like "Conspiracy Nation" sent to your e-mail
address, send a message in the form "subscribe conspire My Name"
to firstname.lastname@example.org -- To cancel, send a message in the
form "unsubscribe conspire" to email@example.com
Aperi os tuum muto, et causis omnium filiorum qui pertranseunt.
Aperi os tuum, decerne quod justum est, et judica inopem et
pauperem. -- Liber Proverbiorum XXXI: 8-9
Coming to you from Illinois -- "The Land of Skolnick"