("Quid coniuratio est?")
GLOBAL 2000: EARTH FIRST! FOR THE "MASTER RACE"
My transcript of a recent episode of a public access show,
originating in Chicago, called "Broadsides". This episode
featured independent researcher Sherman Skolnick, and author Mark
Sato. Note that in the following I neither necessarily agree nor
disagree with some or all of the views expressed.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
But come back to my point. The Second World War, in... to put it
in its simplest form, was a form of genocide...
- ...directed against the, whatever you wanna call 'em, the
"unwanted" of Europe...
- ...And, you know, it is now becoming evident, fifty years, you
know, after the Second World War, that 6 months before they
dropped their genocide bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, 6 months
before that, Emperor Hirohito was already negotiating through
Switzerland to end the war. And our side didn't want to end the
So all this hoopla that they've made in the "history" books that
"we dropped the atomic bomb because the Japanese were gonna fight
to the death and we were gonna lose a million troops storming
their homeland" -- we Americans rejected a genuine effort to end
- Now don't say "we Americans". The elite who were controlling...
- Yeah, right. That doesn't include the rest of us...
- That's right.
- ...that were alive at the time.
- We had no say...
- The common people.
Yeah, you're right. But the point is, notice the genocide
application: they had the atomic bomb early enough; they
could've dropped it on Hitler! On Germany. They didn't do it.
See, 'cause that didn't fit their genocide. They dropped it on
the people of color -- which would be the Japanese. And you know,
you know what...
To this day, they don't talk about Nagasaki. I mean, Hiroshima --
they dropped another bomb on Nagasaki!
I mean, so we now know, fifty years later, it was unnecessary.
They could've ended the war. And all this stuff in the "history"
books, that that ended the war, is false.
- That is correct.
- In other words, it was strictly genocide. Why? Because the
burgeoning population of the eastern world, the Japanese, was
disturbing the ultra-rich of this country in some way. I mean,
they were wanting to broaden out their markets, they needed oil,
this and that. We strangled 'em, and after we strangled 'em on
metal and oil, they rose up and they bombed Pearl Harbor -- which
was a natural thing! I mean, you strangle somebody, he's gonna
resist, or "croak"!
[CN -- Not to say, by any means, that the Japanese were all
angels during WWII. In my view, Skolnick is essentially correct.
However another motive for the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
was that these politicians and these "scientists" had a new toy
that they were dying to try out. Also, Skolnick's view of the so-
called "strangling" of Japan by the U.S. is one-sided: Japan was
also an imperialist power, in its turn "strangling" other
And so the "history" books -- they've left some things out.
They've left out the genocide angle in all this.
- Right. And so, what your example really points up is that Robert
McNamara's insistence that nuclear war is a "good" way to get rid
of people is a... we should take that very seriously because he
is from the same group of people who would be quite willing to
bomb the crap out of everybody on the face of the planet, simply
because they need to get rid of some people!
And that's the only reason. That's all the reason they need.
- Listen. Is the bottom line, is it your view from researching all
this, that these devils really and seriously, in the remaining
few years of the 20th century, would do this "Global 2000" and
want to get rid of "x" number of people?
- By nuclear war. By famine. By disease -- AIDS is one of the ways
in which they have decided to get rid of a lot of people.
- Do I gather that they have "written off" Africa as undesireable?
- That's what I just said: AIDS is one of the ways in which they're
gonna try and get rid of people. And that... AIDS is a weapon
that has been pointed...
- Most at Africa.
- ...most dreadfully, at Africa. Yes.
- Yeah they talk about these other famines caused by civil wars.
But the main thing that's killing off Africa is AIDS. And it's
not from green monkeys...
- No, we engineered AIDS in this country.
- At Fort Meade, or wherever.
- That's right. We engineered AIDS: both HIV-I and HIV-II...
- In Maryland. That was the mad doctors of...
- ...were engineered in this country.
- ...the Central Intelligence Agency, at least I believe, that
created AIDS. And I wouldn't say it was a thing that got out of
control. It may have been intentional...
- No, it wasn't a thing that got out of control. It was
intentionally introduced into Africa, HIV-II, was intentionally
introduced into Africa for the purpose of wiping them out!
Because, [sarcastically] <<there are "too many" people there.>>
- O.K. But call...
- And they threaten our "national security" interests.
- You were the one that did a big research project that we used on
an earlier program, maybe a year or more ago, about AIDS, that
basically it -- since the homosexuals were considered "not
desireable" for the Army, I mean, [sarcastically] <<They're
unnecessary. Kill 'em all.>>
- That's right. Well, one more "national security" risk. They were
considered a "national security" risk. And therefore...
- So, in other words...
- ...it was allowed to get rid of... HIV-I was introduced...
- ...into the homosexual community.
- ...AIDS, in its simplest form, is a genocide attack on certain
- There is no question about it.
- But they allege (if you believe the media at all) that it is
targeting heterosexuals in some way or another. So it...
- Well, O.K.
- ...it, the "mad doctor" thing got out of hand.
- No, no, no.
- ...they intended it to "wipe out" the gay community.
- No, no. It didn't -- yes, wipe 'em out. But also...
- From a national...
- ...You see...
- ...security standpoint: "They're not suitable to be in the Army
-- get rid of 'em! Kill 'em all!"
- You see, it has gone into the heterosexual population. But
how has it gone into the heterosexual population?
One of the other key groups that HIV-I is attacking are
intravenous drug users. They were also a target.
- So there's a contradiction, a dichotomy there. 'Cause there is
the CIA and the aristocracy bringing in the dope. Then after
they get 'em hooked on dope, you're saying, "Well. Now we're
gonna kill 'em!" [laughs]
- There will always be a market for dope.
- There's a contradiction there!
- No, no. There will always be a market for dope. They're not
worried about that, one little bit.
So they'd just as soon kill them off, and...
- This very bizarre thought occurred to me. I don't know how it's
gonna fly, but just let me try to fly it: Hitler, in its simplest
form, was more fair on the genocide thing than these guys. He
didn't start with the biological thing. I mean, he rounded up the
"undesireables", put 'em in concentration camps -- uh, next to
I.G. Farben's facilities for artificial gasoline and all that
kind of stuff.
- Yeah! And worked 'em to death, and killed off those that he
didn't work to death.
In some way he was more (what is the word?)... the word "fair"
isn't it. He was more "straight in front" [i.e. "up front"].
Now they're saying, "Oh! This strange disease 'showed up'
that's killing the people." And we don't have a devil! We can't
point the [unclear] and says, "Hey! That's where it's comin'
from." You see what I'm saying? In other words, Hitler was a
known devil. Where are the known devils? Where is the
Euthanasia Society? Where is the Eugenics Society? What's their
address? Do ya know it?
- They're in the Chase Manhattan Bank.
- Well that's the, that's the proper place for them to be! [laughs]
- It's largely, largely funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and
other, similar foundations set up by the super-rich.
- In other words, they're not prepared to come right out in front
and say, "Hey. We're against these people. We set off this
epidemic bomb, this AIDS thing. We're gonna get rid of all these
people. And if ya don't leave, we're gonna ship ya to some
godforsaken island in the Pacific and starve ya to death."
In other words... I don't mean to laugh or joke, but in other
words, the entire thing is, is evil. And what? And they're
promoting books and stuff that they're gonna work the population
- Well, of course. Yeah. There's a lot of different ways that...
- ...line 'em up and machine gun 'em to death.
- There's a lot of different ways that they're subtly killing
people, which don't appear to be genocidal. I mean, usually when
people think of genocidal things, they usually think of war
- So that the introduction...
- At least purposeful genocide.
[...to be continued...]
I encourage distribution of "Conspiracy Nation."
If you would like "Conspiracy Nation" sent to your e-mail
address, send a message in the form "subscribe conspire My Name"
to email@example.com -- To cancel, send a message in the
form "unsubscribe conspire" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aperi os tuum muto, et causis omnium filiorum qui pertranseunt.
Aperi os tuum, decerne quod justum est, et judica inopem et
pauperem. -- Liber Proverbiorum XXXI: 8-9
Coming to you from Illinois -- "The Land of Skolnick"