("Quid coniuratio est?")
GLOBAL 2000: EARTH FIRST! FOR THE "MASTER RACE"
My transcript of a recent episode of a public access show,
originating in Chicago, called "Broadsides". This episode
featured independent researcher Sherman Skolnick, and author Mark
Sato. Note that in the following I neither necessarily agree nor
disagree with some or all of the views expressed.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
All right. So that the ultra-rich, then, have introduced dope, on
a big scale, into the United States. Why? First of all, they want
to enrich themselves. But secondly, they have genocide in mind,
- Because I...
- To give you an example: they are perfectly aware that narcotic
drug use is very dangerous. Thirty-one percent of all New Yorkers
who were murdered last year were murdered because of drug use!
- Do you believe it's a...
- So it's a very dangerous thing -- not only that they're using
drugs, but also it tends to make them become dead. I mean...
- But tell me if this generality is suitable: that sometimes the
(what is the word?), some of the better-educated people in the
black community somehow get onto the drugs. Is that a generality
that makes any sense?
- Well it makes sense...
- ...way to get rid of 'em.
- Well, here. Here's an interesting question: why is it that these
drug dealers, whose (at the lowest level, anyway), whose main
idea is, "I wanna make some money!" All right? "I wanna make some
money, dealing drugs." Why do they go to the poorest
communities to try and make money? Does that make sense?
- No, they're not sellin' it there. They're sellin' it to
- Well then, how...
- ...who come to a certain corner.
- Sherman, now they are, finally. They are now. But what you just
said before -- "They go into a black neighborhood and they sell."
- To kill 'em.
- Why would a profit-seeking entrepreneur, drug dealer, want to
go into the poorest neighborhoods -- a black neighborhood, an
hispanic neighborhood -- and sell drugs!? That doesn't make a
whole lot of sense, does it? Unless their philosophy is exactly
like the British was, back when they introduced opium into China
for the purpose of...
- To subdue 'em.
- ...for the purpose, not necessarily of profit -- although they
did make a profit, because they rolled over the Chinese economy
-- but it was to control the Chinese.
It is that...
- Through the opium dens...
- It is that purpose which is causing the introduction, wholesale,
for this century, into the black communities and hispanic
communities of narcotic drugs. That's what I see it as. It is a
form of eugenics. It is a form of getting rid of people,
purposely, using narcotics as a weapon.
- What you're saying, which is borne out by the census reports...
And that there seems to be an attack on black males between the
age of, what? Fifteen to thirty-two?
- Go younger: as soon as they get out of the womb -- if they come
out of the womb -- from that time, they are targets.
- What bothers me is, that occasionally the media tells you the
truth, but not in a proper context. For example, they interview
some people... They interviewed some kids in Roseland that were
eleven years old, twelve years old, in this recent flare-up there
[i.e., circa November, 1994, the story of the eleven year old
alleged gunman who, in turn, was murdered in Chicago]. And some
of these young people said, "I..." (in so many words), "I live
from day to day. And I don't know if I'll get killed on the way
to school or..." In other words, they're actually...
- Always at risk.
- Yeah. They're always at risk. As if...
But you see the problem is, the media has you believe that it's
just another black causing the risk, when it's the introduction
of dope into the black community that's causing the genocide.
- And, along with the introduction of guns -- which always
follows the drugs. And so you have this lethal combination of
drugs and guns which is introduced into the community.
- But in other words, is the thesis of your research that the
United States has taken over where Hitler left off?
- Not the United States, necessarily.
- Is it the American aristocracy?
- Yes. The American and the British aristocracy, which has taken
- Who have no country. I mean, their country...
- Their "country" is money. That's their "country".
- Well now notice this (which I don't think this is a digression),
but in this recent Gulf War there was something about that that
really bothered me. The media played it up and... First of all,
the media was forbidden to ever show bodies. So all ya saw were
their tanks blown up on highways, their trucks and all that. But
you never... You weren't allowed to see any bodies! You couldn't
have any wire service, any "photo pool" or whatever, photograph
bodies and show you that on the evening "news".
- "Nobody died."
- Well wait a minute! Something happened there...
- It was a "wonderful" war.
- ...Something happened there which, there was a documentary -- but
it was only shown in one place in Chicago. And I think our
moderator [Cliff Kelley] saw it.
At the close of this short war, our side killed 100,000 young
Iraqis under a flag of surrender.
Hey. I consider myself a good American. I've lived in Chicago all
my life... uh, I'm not proud of this. With the yellow ribbons and
the marching, and victory parades.
And some of the pilots said, "It was like shooting fish in a
There's only one other time in all of history when one side
killed the other side under a flag of surrender, and that was in
the Battle of the Bulge during the Second World War. And the
German army, in a moment of desperation, killed about 60 or 70
Americans with their hands up...
- So we got that beat, don't we?
- One-hundred thousand! And most Americans don't know about it.
When I mention this, they says, "Has it been on the evening
'news'?" I says, "No. It's not allowed!"
Imagine. 100,000 Iraqis, under a flag of surrender, were
- And of course, that's on top of the hundreds of thousands, the
millions, who were killed during the Iran-Iraq War of the '80s,
which lasted for nine years.
- And we now understand...
- Which was our provocation and the provocation of the Israeli
- And we now understand (fifty years later) that the great atomic
bomb destruction of Japan was unnecessary. The Hiro... Hirohito
wanted peace through Switzerland, six months before. We rejected
it. So I mean, there's been genocide going on again and again and
- Right. And it's going on right now in Africa...
- The AIDS thing.
- Not just the AIDS thing, but all the, the wars of attrition, the
famine, and the disease that's going on right now. The war in
Rwanda has cost 500,000 dead. Upwards of 500,000.
- By the way...
- Plus the ones who are still dying.
- I don't wanna go into the whole Rwanda thing. But the thing that
the press never mentions about Rwanda is that the French
colonialists, the ones that, over the decades, instigated the
"tribal" thing... Notice: French troops came in there...
[CN -- Skolnick does not expand on this reference. I have as my
source a local radio show of good credibility, "News From
Neptune", that the two warring tribes in Rwanda were created
arbitrarily by the French colonialists, during their occupation.
In other words, the two "tribes" that were slaughtering each
other were an artificial creation. I forget how exactly the
French divided them; it may have been according to height.]
- But the British, the British intelligence knocked the plane...
- ...out of the air. Um, oh gosh. I'm gonna have to...
- With the two presidents that died.
- Yeah. Juvenal [unclear] was assassinated in a plane crash which
was arranged by British intelligence for the purpose of starting
[CN -- The slaughter in Rwanda began after a plane, carrying the
leaders of the two "tribes", crashed. Sato (LaRouche says this
also) is saying that the plane was sabotaged in order to
instigate the subsequent war and horrible slaughter.
By the way, you may be wondering: Why didn't those slaughtered
Rwandans defend themselves? Answer: They had no guns.]
- Now the right wing -- to their credit, at the moment -- from
their paper [CN -- Uh-oh, could Skolnick perhaps mean The
Spotlight?] (which I don't always agree with their politics)
have been playing up that there's something odd going on in
this country. That we're facing, possibly, martial law.
By the way, I once addressed a political science class at
Northeastern Illinois... At DeKalb. Northern Illinois University
[CN -- My alma mater]. And guess how they spelled "martial law"?
- Never mind.
- They didn't know how to spell it.
But the point is, what are all these foreign troops doing on
American soil now? In other words, are they planning some
genocide against we, more common Americans? And who do they have
- I think that relates to the questions that were asked soldiers.
In May of this year, they asked American GIs, this year ,
whether they would shoot Americans, under certain given
[...to be continued...]
I encourage distribution of "Conspiracy Nation."
If you would like "Conspiracy Nation" sent to your e-mail
address, send a message in the form "subscribe conspire My Name"
to firstname.lastname@example.org -- To cancel, send a message in the
form "unsubscribe conspire" to email@example.com
Aperi os tuum muto, et causis omnium filiorum qui pertranseunt.
Aperi os tuum, decerne quod justum est, et judica inopem et
pauperem. -- Liber Proverbiorum XXXI: 8-9
Coming to you from Illinois -- "The Land of Skolnick"